PhD degree in genetics, developmental biology or related fields, willing to engage in scientific research for a long time and achieve outstanding research results. Fluent in English writing and expression, has published articles in international magazines as the first author. Have independent thinking and careful logical thinking, dare to explore new methods and technologies. Applicants with one of the following specialties are preferred:
1. Background in comparative genomics, bioinformatics, evolutionary biology, and epigenetics;
2. Background in cell biology, anatomical biology, and developmental biology, and familiar with relevant experimental research techniques.
1. Conduct independent research on the subject;
2. Assist PI in guiding postgraduate research work;
3. Write project applications, articles, and project reports, etc;
4. Assist PI to carry out undergraduate and postgraduate teaching.
1. Resume with personal photo and introduction of main research results;
2. Representative papers and main contributions to each paper;
3. Future career plan and post-doctoral research plan;
4. 2-3 letters of recommendation and contact information of recommenders.
1. Provide an international research environment and a multidisciplinary environment;
2. Participate in major research projects and international collaborative research projects, establish cooperation with top scholars in international related fields, and provide international exchange opportunities;
3. The research group has sufficient funds to provide a relaxed and free research environment for exploration;
4. In accordance with the post-doctoral management regulations of Zhejiang University, provide professional scientific research guidance and competitive treatment (annual salary of 180,000-300,000 RMB, negotiable), and can apply for on-campus housing according to the relevant regulations of the school.
5. Fully support the recruits to participate in the application for the University's postdoctoral fund and the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Support participation in academic exchange activities at home and abroad;
6. Other benefits will be provided preferentially according to the qualifications of the candidates.